Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

Early november dream

Last nigh i had such a vivid dream.
I wonder what goes through my head when dreams like this happen.
I was driving with some other 2 people through some old and dusty road, similar to the ones i have seen in many areas of my country.
We were at a national guard toll when they asked the 2 guys in the front of the car to get out of the car (this definitely has happened to me in real life)
At that moment, somebody went next to our car and made me signals of moving myself to their car, i did and they arrested this 2 people in my car without noticing that i was once part of the car passengers.
They found coke in their bags, i ran away, i had nothing to do with it.

Later on somebody knows i was in that car and i keep running away from different people that might see me at a hospital, some guy helps me and at some point i found myself crying and telling him that i didn't know what to do anymore, i tried so hard being good in life and now this happened to me.
The phone rang, i picked up and a voice asked me
        "is this Marysabel" i said "who's this?"and
they answered      "what, do you have something you are ashamed of? or running from something that you just can't admit who it is?" 
that scared me, so i said    "no, i have nothing to be ashamed of, i'm a great student and great human i just got in some situation that i have nothing to do with.... and yes i'm Marysabel"

After that i just woke up and was worried things took a wrong turn for me in life, after i realized i actually just spent yesterday surfing, instead of running and hiding from people, sigh, i'm safe.


No comments: