Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

Dogs

I was wandering in the street today, the weeks are usually slow if i don't have projects pending or art running in my head, my thoughts are pretty usual so i'm trying to ignore them but there is this thing about dogs...

Today i figured why i'd like to be a dog one day, they are so easy to read, among them and for some of us humans i guess, they move their tails happily when they like another dog or somebody, they are very honest and straight forward among them, if they don't like the other new dog friend they'll say it right away and move forward if needed... sigh, i can only wonder about the other animals since i don't share as much as i do with dogs and i definitely can't see beyond, at least not inside the city.

A new place awaits for me.
Love for all.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're like a dog now... Loyal, fun and honest, Besides, you love when I pet you :D